- Propose solution based on given business requirements.
- Develop and maintain software solutions based on product's specifications.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD framework to simplify the delivery of software solutions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting problem areas.
- Follows SCRUM/Agile software development methodologies.
- Apply best-practice in software development be it technical or non-technical.
- At least 1 year of software development experience. Fresh graduates can be considered too.
- Proficient in Java.
- Knowledge in Java frameworks: Spring, Hibernate.
- Knowledge in Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Angular.
- Proficient in SQL.