Client Background: Specialised services in site tests, commissioning, predictive and preventive maintenance, technical audit, fault diagnosis and system rectification of electrical installations and power plants.
Industry: Electrical Power Engineering
Position Title: Software Programmer
- Develop and maintain database web applications.
- Communicate with users to create application design specifications.
- Provide help desk support and conduct training sessions.
- Provide technical support for software, hardware and network issues.
- Safeguard security of company's IT infrastructure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (with at least 2nd Class Upper Honours) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Experience in developing web applications based on Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, JSP.
- Experience in working with RDBMS such as MS SQL Server.
- Well-versed with software development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience in computer networking a plus.
- Knowledge in Windows Server administration a plus.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Must able to speak, read and write in Chinese.