Position: Field Service Engineer
Company Background: Multinational food packaging and processing company
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Working Hours: 8 AM — 5 PM
Salary: RM 3200 — RM 4500
- Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines
- Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues.
- Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
- Possess a minimum Diploma in Electrical, Mechatronic or Mechanical Engineering.
- Prefer candidates with 2 years of relevant working experience in field service / beverage production line maintenance with good hands-on skills but not mandatory. Fresh graduate will be considered
- CGPA 3.3 and above.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Demonstrate good communication skill.
- Willing to travel 90% time in Malaysia. May be assigned to support oversea tasks when required.
- Must possess own transport with driving license (Class D or DA).
- Willing to work OT and flexible hours according to customer’s production needs, including weekend, public holidays, festive holidays and/or odd hours whenever required.