Our client is an established multi-award winning data technology provider that specializes in Analytics, Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Their business is to help clients manage, make sense of and derive useful insights and information from the vast amounts of structured and unstructured data at their disposal. They are focused on bridging the gap between business and technology, and in doing so, providing an exceptional and positive experience to customers of various markets.
Industry: Information Technology
Location: Petaling Jaya
· To prepare test plans and test scripts for various testing activities (SIT / UAT / Load and Performance Test, Operation Readiness Test)
· To prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools.
· To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
· To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
· To provide estimates and feedback to the Software Development Manager for project scheduling purposes.
· To investigate potential defects and discuss them with developers
· To log and report defects during the test execution phase
· To prioritize test requirements and organized test cases accordingly
- At least one year related experience
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces
- Good knowledge of both Manual and Automated Testing
- Experience of testing using an automated test tool such as QA Run, Winrunner, VSTS, Loadrunner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience of testing of Web based, Windows based, SOA & Batch job applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies i.e. ASP.NET, .NET Framework, SQL Server, C#/VB.NET will add advantages
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.