Position: HR Manager/Senior Executive
Working hour/time: Normal working hour
Working location: Bandar Baru Bangi
· Responsible for the entire recruitment process including establishing a recruiting and interviewing program, manage and develop recruitment channel such as company website, job boards, headhunting and others, writing and placing job ads, candidate screening, reference checks, preparing employment contracts, new employee onboarding process etc.
· Responsible for payroll administration and ensure all employees monthly payroll is completed in a timely manner and all statutory contributions are submitted on time and in compliance with government rules and regulations.
· Responsible for compensation and benefits program. Benchmark, study and advise management on compensation and benefits program and ensure programs are implemented fairly and equitably.
· Responsible for employee performance management and performance review programs and implement strategies to improve employee engagement and culture and to drive all people strategy in scaling up of business operations.
· Responsible for learning and development and work closely with line managers in training needs analysis, planning and organising training delivery and other development programs to enhance team’s knowledge and skills.
· Responsible in advising management on employment legislations; appropriate resolution of employee relations issues and develop and implement policies e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, etc
· Degree in Human Resource, Business Studies/Management or equivalent.
· 3-5 years relevant working experience as HR Manager or senior executive HR
· Well versed in Malaysia Employment Act 1955, Labour Act, other related statutory requirement like IRB, EPF, SOCSO and other HR practices and legislation.
· Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (spoken and written).
· Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to demonstrate empathy in the workplace.
· Possess strong entrepreneurship quality, self-discipline and willing to work hard.
Interested candidates may click "Quick Apply" to Apply