|Client Background: Our client company was founded in 1992 with headquarters located in Shah Alam, as a freight forwarding company in the domestic and international market. Company have grown and expanded to be a Total Logistics Provider by providing multimodal services including Air, Sea and Land. In 28 years, our client has successfully emerged with branches in Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia and Australia with a staff strength of more than 400 people.
Industry: Logistic Service Provider
Location: Shah Alam
Headcount: 1 headcount
Remuneration: Medical, Insurance, Dental/ Optical
· Responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include of recruitment, payroll, headcount, learning and development, budget, employee engagement, performance monitoring and employee welfare.
· Ensure the HR Operational effectiveness including of maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents, updating internal databases & system as well as office management.
· Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
· Responsible to deal with local and relevant government authorities related to labour matters or company's legal affairs.
· Responsible to develop company’s HR policies and procedures as well as to ensure compliance at all the time.
· Responsible in executing of human resources strategies and programs.
· Responsible and professional in handling confidential information.
· Extensive experience in administrative work such as making transfers and templates, keeping records, and reviewing HR policies
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Candidate who has working experience in logistics / freight forwarding industry will be added advantage.
- At least 2 of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good written and communication skills in English. Fluent in English is a must for this position.
- Experience in relevant HR system is added advantage. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills, energetic with a can-do attitude & excellent presentation skills.
- On job training will be provided for this position.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.