Client Background: Specialised in health supplements/ fashion accessories
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Remuneration: basic + good benefits
• Organization and prioritization of the organization's purchasing activities.
• Comparison of different offers regarding price and value.
• Contacting suppliers for negotiations.
• Determination of quantity and timing of the deliveries.
• Monitoring and updating purchase orders as well as tracking of the costs and delivery dates to compare them with the agreements.
• Preparation of forecasts on changes in the market as well as on the own demands.
• Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company.
• Oversees a team of purchasing.
• Reports to the President & Group Managing director.
· Candidate must possess at least Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
· Min. 5 years of working experience in the relevant experience.
· Good communication skills
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills: to be able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
· Strong process orientation to govern and manage projects
· Procurement experience and awareness of request for quotation, supplier selection and new supplier setup process.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the "Apply" button. Thank you.