Client Background: Specialised in health supplements/ fashion accessories
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Remuneration: basic + good benefits
· Oversee the Marketing Team work closely with Sales Team and cross-functional departments to ensure smooth execution of product plans and activities that meet product set objectives & targets.
· Develop a short term and long term marketing strategy & plan to achieve set division/ department product objectives and goals (i.e. sales revenue, growth, market share and profitability).
· Lead and guide the Marketing Team to plan and implement appropriate marketing mix strategies for their respective product groups to ensure overall division/ department objectives & sales targets are met.
· Product lifecycle management and work together with R&D/partake in the new product development processes, specifically to lead in product market concept, pricing and packaging.
· Analyze and review the products performance (new and existing) to provide recommendations for new products to be introduced or to phase out any existing products.
· To gather field or market intelligence to initiate and formulate appropriate marketing strategies to enhance brand market competitive position and increase products’ sales performance.
· Identify the major strengths and gaps in department and portfolio in recommendations to pursue and capitalize to strengthen the company/ department's position with its target markets.
· Responsible in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
· Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing initiatives including product contents, marketing database, and FB campaigns.
· Constantly review the business plans, re-strategize and initiate plans/programs to drive sales.
· To understand the needs of distributors and plan strategies.
· Assume full responsibility for budgetary control for the division/ department.
· Assesses market competition by comparing the Company’s product to competitors’ products.
· Candidate must possess at least Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing or equivalent.
· Min. 10 years of working experience in the relevant experience.
· Good to marketing strategies and budget planning skills.
· Strong leadership with management skills.
· Excellent writing and presentation skills.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and decision making capability.
· Independent and entrepreneurial mindset.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the "Apply" button. Thank you.