Client Background: US based MNC communication company
Industry: Network and Voice Communication (Fintech)
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Remuneration: Basic Salary, Annual Leave, EPF, SOCSO
· Execute billing of recurring revenue streams including Network Services, Maintenance, andSubscription type products
· Effectively review and communicate inconsistencies, discrepancies and other variances to theappropriate business leads.
· Recognize and pay special attention to tax inconsistencies to prevent unnecessary corrections.
· Work with regional groups on minimizing billing exceptions to maximize efficiency of billing process and minimize cash collection obstacles.
· Competently navigate company systems to facilitate suitable customer invoicing.
· Process customer billing monthly for delivery to local teams in a timely manner.
· Submit invoices, for select customers, to 3rd party sites and help reduce opportunities for payment delays.
· Properly handle credit invoicing with justified documentation and accuracy
· Focused on procedures, control, processes
· Strong skills in Microsoft Excel preferred
· Past experience in a multinational accounting / treasury environment a plus.
· Previous experience with Oracle ERP a plus
· Fluent in English language, ability to read in Chinese is a must.
· At least 2 years of relevant experience encompassing business operation and billing function, preferably in a shared service environment.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.