Technology-centered, service-oriented global multi-products online trading service provider.
Location: Mid Valley area
Position: Operation Team Lead
Remuneration: Attractive package + benefits
• Scheduling and supervising team members is a critical aspect of the task, as are balancing the needs of the company with the desires of employees.
• Coaching and motivating teammates to meet and exceed expectations building the operation team to be more effectively.
• Prioritize assignments and delegate tasks to the team.
• To help improve internal processes and streamline business functionality. This involves researching current similar industry trends and using that insight to form relevant, actionable solutions.
• Effectively communicates with peers, interdepartmental staff, management and etc to provide for a more efficient operation.
• To review the team on customer data review and account opening.
• Handle customer's request / issue through email or etc.
• Collected and reported departmental data, reviews reports prepared by team members for clarity, completeness, accuracy, and conformance with company policies.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Business Administration / Economics or related majors
• At least 5 year(s) or above in operations / back of house operations or experience at Banking / Financial Service or institutions.
• Experience leading and building out a high-functioning team. Must be able to motivate team to maximise their potential. Ability to lead and work with many different personality types.
• Cheerful personality, good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be flexible with schedule and be available to require work 1 or 2 days or etc in a week during the team while rotate shift for monitoring the team and familiar with the business needs.
• Must be able to speak in Mandarin language due to our business nature
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.