Client Background: Freight forwarder
Location: Klang, Selangor
Remuneration: Basic Salary + Fixed Allowance
· Joint port import and export documents, shipping agency departments or other relevant departments to jointly formulate TDR operation procedures, and update in timely manner.
· Involve in TDR audit.
· Assist the headquarters in dealing with TDR related issues
· Revenue review.
· To maintain the template of chargeable items, and timely do system maintenance approvals for changed charge items and ports, ensure the completeness of the settlement.
· Establish an internal ledger according to the income standard, maintain and update in timely manner.
· Settlement, comparison, review, and carry-over of income from import and export voyages.
· System revenue adjustment bill review, approval, carry-over, and registration.
· Expenditure budget preparation, ensure the completeness and accuracy of fees, expenditure budget and adjustment budget carryover, review and approval of expenditure adjustment bills.
· Expenses review including review and confirmation of other miscellaneous expenses at the port.
· Partner cost management, clearly understand the terms of cooperation, items and rates of receivables and payables, and follow-up fee processing.
· Agreement management or supervise/coordinate relevant departments to do the following agreement management content to ensure that the commercial department grasps all aspects in a timely manner information.
· Other tasks such as provide statistical reports or analysis according to headquarters or port requirements.
· Any tasks as assign by superior.
· Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
· Minimum 2 years of accounting experience in shipping industry.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.