Client Background: Sweden MNC- Is a world leader in global container shipping and offering integrated network of road, rail and sea transport resources across the globe. Services including: trade services, dry cargo, project cargo, intermodal, reefer cargo, warehouse/ storage solution, ebusiness, ports, terminal & depots, cargo trailer, vgm etc..
Industry: Shipping Industry
Headcount: 1 headcount
Remuneration: Basic salary + bonus
· Oversee and manage the team of customer service department.
· Lead the team to drive continuous improvement, monitor team performance against KPIs and targets and take corrective actions as required. Actively support implementation of global initiatives and actively engage with customers.
· Act as a role model by representing the voice of the customers, improving customer experience throughout the organization whilst protecting the company’s interests.
· Provide solutions and take ownership in resolving end-to-end process issues. Take full ownership in resolving cross-team and cross-functional issues.
· Co-ordinate with other departments to provide vessel forecasts, optimize feeder space, update routings,
· Looks for ways to streamline procedures to improve efficiency and customer service.
· Prepare circulars and customer communications
· Close and direct contact, including face to face visits, with key customers further developing relationship and business opportunities whenever needed
· Actively work together with other functions especially Sales and Trade to ensure the easiest and most professional experience possible for our customers.
· Diploma/Degree holder
· At least 8 years of Customer Service function with 5 years’ relevant management responsibilities in shipping, supply chain or logistics industry.
· Strong business acumen and excellent commercial knowledge.
· Excellent project management experience and process mind set
· Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
· Proficiency in English