Senior Human Factors Engineer
~Talents are welcome to click "Apply" with CV submission & Portfolio/personal website/research materials~
Client Background: Electronics Manufacturer
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Position: Senior Level
- Apply rigorous ergonomic, design and usability processes in the investigation of technical problems.
- Effectively communicate human factors insights through a variety of methods.
- Collaborate on the creation of test materials and rigorous test plans for the measurement of individual and team performance across a variety of public safety and commercial products and applications.
- Contribute to and leverage user profiles & personas, workflows & scenarios and documentation of best practices to accommodate human physical, cognitive and social constraints within appropriate environmental, cultural and organizational contexts.
- Participate in the development and implementation of design concepts, providing input on user interface design considerations, with emphasis on wearable products, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses.
- Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Engineering Psychology, Human Factors,Human Computer Interaction, Design, Anthropology, Sociology, or other related discipline.
- Possess basic foundation or skill in qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Confidently demonstrate written and verbal communications skills, including techniques and present research findings, and communication and persuade through rich user stories.
- Demonstrate experience contributing to the planning and execution of short- and long-term research projects addressing and analyzing complex user problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and actively and work with the full range of user experience design professions as well as product management and software development.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Axure, InVision or Omniture, as well as editing and animation tools such as Animate, Premier, or After Effects are a plus.