Client Background: Experts in implementing ERP cloud solutions globally
Location: UOA Business Park
Position: ERP Project Team Lead
· Key person in managing and supporting SAP Business ByDesign project implementation, after go live support
· Lead and manage business process improvement initiative
· Lead and implement supplementary solutions to ERP
· Communicate with customers on various level (up to senior executives) to obtain the necessary understanding of business processes and requirements.
· Support of existing global customers and collaborate with SAP global team regarding concept design and implementation
· At least 7 years of experience in any ERP solution
· Candidate must possess Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
· Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of ERP project lifecycle including design, blueprinting, functional configuration, testing and cutover to system Go-Live.
· Excellent understanding of industry best practices as related to Finance Accounting, Procurement, Inventory Management, CRM, Sales and Distribution
· Knowledge and functional skills in solutions such as SAP, Oracle, JDE, Infor, SAGE, Microsoft AX would be an added advantage.
· Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into business solutions as well as process improvements.
· Experience in finance and accounting is a must.
· Readiness to travel oversea for business trips up to 50% (or more depending on project requirements) within/or outside APJ/EMEA.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.