• Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the project team.
• Opportunity to lead and manage project team members in full software development life cycle.
• To be involved in designing, coding, testing and deployment modern applications/software based on the business and technical requirement.
• Develop products and API using the best practices in modern API development
• Produce project estimates and attend client meetings.
• Assist in application architecture design and technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to the project team/clients.
• Ensure timely completion of assigned deliverables / work.
• Communicate to the Project Manager/Lead with efficiency and accuracy any progress regarding projects.
• Minimum Advance Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer engineering / Information System or any IT related fields.
• At least 2 years of experience
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. ModelView-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) • Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Passionate about technology and enjoys software development, riding on the latest open source technologies.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and provide regular updates on tasks assigned.
• Experience in leading small development teams is an added advantage.
• Good English communication skills in both verbal and written.
• Candidates who are able to start work immediately will have an added advantage.
• Candidates who are willing to work on overseas projects will have an added advantage.