• Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the project team.
• Opportunity to lead and manage project team members in full software development life cycle.
• To be involved in designing, coding, unit testing and deployment modern applications/software based on the business and technical requirement.
• Produce project estimates and attend client meetings.
• Assist in application architecture design and technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to the project team/clients.
• Ensure timely completion of assigned deliverables / work.
• Communicate to the Project Manager/Lead with efficiency and accuracy any progress regarding projects.
• Possible opportunities to work with many reputable customers, mainly in London, Singapore, Holland, Paris, United States, Malaysia, Thailand, HK, Japan, etc (depending on the project).
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer engineering.
• Candidate who possesses some project hand-on experience in mobile application development using Android SDK and/or Xcode will be an added advantage.
• Candidate should have solid understanding of good UI principles and must be able to follow strict UI principles in the mobile frontend development.
• Candidate should have very strong desire to create great mobile applications and therefore willing to work longer hours or weekend to accomplish difficult tasks. All the good work, commitment, and dedication to the projects by the candidate will be rewarded very well by the company.
• Good English communication skills in both verbal and written.
• Candidates who are able to start work immediately will have an added advantage.
• Candidates who are willing to work on overseas projects will have an added advantage.