Client Background: Local medical devices manufacturer
Location: Batu Maung, Penang
- Responsible for programming, setup and operating CNC milling / autolathe machines.
- Achieve defined productivity levels and quality requirements on all products.
- Maintain specification through observing operations, measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes, adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintain and conduct preventive maintenance, to ensure machines always in good working conditions.
- Document production results and outputs.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- A least 1 – 2 years of experience in CNC milling / autolathe / turning.
- Knowledge of programming CNC milling / autolathe / turning.
- Able to program, setup and operate CNC milling / autolathe / turning.
- Knowledge in 5-axis milling / autolathe is an added advantage.
- Willing to work in Penang Island.