Client Background: Taiwan-based premium toy figure manufacturer
Location: Shah Alam
Remuneration: Basic Salary + Allowance
· Ensure that a proper level of stock is maintained and that the merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favourable shelf placement.
· Solve problems at the store level to maintain the standards established in the initial sales agreement.
· Liaise closely with the buyer and maintain good relationship.
· Train store employees to give them an awareness and appreciation of certain products so they're more likely to recommend these products to customers.
· Execute and oversee special promotional campaigns created to boost sales volume.
· Monitor sales volume, inspect inventory levels, and maintaining in-store promotional materials.
· Prepare daily, weekly and monthly inventory reports and assist in any paperwork as assign.
· Diploma or Bachelor degree in any disciplines.
· 1-3 years of experience working in retail or merchandising.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service.
· Possess valid driving license with own transport and willing to travel frequently around Peninsular Malaysia.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.