Industry: Solar Industry
- Responsible for solar cell process optimization. Provide technical support for manufacturing, improving product quality, optimizing process parameters to improve PV conversion efficiency.
- Responsible to fix common and re-occurring issues in production / factory.
- Understand customer requirements and improve product quality by continuous improvement process.
- Design and defines processes that are sustainable and reproducible.
- Involve in continuous improvement for product lines, failure rate improvement, cost / waste reduction, meeting yield goals through researching and exploring latest manufacturing equipment or processes.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical)/ Engineering (Industrial)/ Engineering (Mechanical)/ Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin to speak with ourcounterpart from China
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Solar/ Semiconductor Industry is value added
- Required Skill(s): Problem solving, Proactive, Teamwork & Data Analysis
- Personality : Good time management, good interpersonal skills & able to work under pressure in a growing environment.