- Implementation of IT solutions specializing in Networking including Wireless / Security solution, collaboration with indoor cabling partner.
- Work with team to deliver and implement projects according to customer's technical requirement.
- Ensure on schedule deliverables on project configuration, implementation and testing.
- Update all project stakeholders on the project status and progress.
- Bachelor degree and work experience in engineering field with 5 years in network infrastructure design and support.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple problems and issues, excellent organizational skills, a teamwork approach to work and collaborate to solve problems when necessary.
- Possess Network certification (Cisco CCIE), or equivalent certificate / experience.
- Experience of design/operate of high end Switch (Cisco Nexus etc.) is preferrable.