Client Background: Malaysia based manufacturer
Remuneration: Basic Salary
· Oversee the marketing team in development of marketing plan and strategies to drive market acceptance and demand of the company’s products
· Monitoring and analyzing market trends relevant to the company’s business
· Studying competitor’s product and how to position the company’s products
· Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
· Identifying target markets and developing strategies to penetrate or increase the market size
· Preparing and managing of promotional material for online media like social marketing and other offline activities.
· Review and maintain all company’s online presence such as website and Facebook to ensure the accuracy and frequently updated with latest information
· Presenting findings, suggestions and reports to company directors
· Involve in trade shows, conferences, and other sales meetings
· Diploma or Degree in Marketing / Business Management / Mass Communication
· 5 years in marketing role in FMCG and at least 1 to 2 years management role
· Passionate about marketing and business development
· Possesses excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.