Industry: Plastic Injection Moulding
Position title: Project Engineering Manager
- To oversee Engineering Department including new product development which include project management, testing, report preparation and sample submission.
- To provide direction, leadership on project management including project manpower planning, oversee the coordination, budgeting, scheduling and quality control of projects.
- To attend and assess our available resources and capability during Capability Review Meeting (CRM) with BD Department.
- Upon receive any new project, shall lead to conduct New Project Evaluation Analysis (NPEA) with Tooling Department to discuss on mould concept design and expected lead time for project completion.
- To organize and liaise with customer regarding project and quality matter during development stage and take effective correction action if sample submission is NG.
- To ensure mould repairing/improvement and engineering maintenance expenses are compliance with budgeted figure.
- To take full responsible to analyse and rectify problems encountered during mould development and ensure smooth running of projects.
- To provide necessary engineering support on handling customer complaint and provide root cause analysis and to ensure correction action are implemented.
- To support production and ensure mould in good condition to achieve efficiency with lower cycle time and minimal mould down time.
- To ensure Project Engineer carry out capability evaluation (SPC) on mould condition with acceptance Cpk value together with compilation of all the necessary documents as specified in Project Check Sheet.
- To anticipate specific problem from machines, process, mould and material & propose to add in new machinery/equipment whenever necessary.
- Possess Degree/Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering / Polymer Science/ Tools & Dies from recognized Institute.
- Preferably with 5 years relevant experience in new project co-ordination & development in injection moulding industries.
- Excellent strong organizing, co-ordination & analytical skills & responsive communication abilities with internally and externally.