Location: Sungai Bakap, Penang
Position Title: QA Technician
· Assist QA supervisor to conduct and monitor QA inspection and test activities.
· Job Responsibilities
· Oversee Incoming / Final / Outgoing QA inspections at Box & Crate / Pallet operation.
· To coordinate and qualify new process implementation.
· Conduct process audits.
· Participates and perform in continuous improvement activities.
· Prepare QA inspection and Process Audit checklist.
· Prepare Final Assembly Inspection reports.
· Prepare QA reports.
· Carry out evaluations / experiments.
· Other related functions assigned by superior from time to time.
· To ensure the cleanliness of the working area.
· Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
· 3 years of manufacturing experience.