The company is a French luxury leather goods company, founded in Paris in 1948 by Jean Cassegrain.
The brand has a presence in 80 countries, including Brazil, Israel, Abu Dhabi, Peru, Chile, Paraguay, Canada, Austria, Macao, Cambodia, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Thailand, Philippines, and Indonesia. Longchamp plans to expand its network across the Middle-East region with a focus on Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The company has also franchised shops in Mexico, Venezuela and Colombia.
The Group directly manages more than 300 boutiques worldwide and counts 1 500 points of sales including retail stores, company-owned boutiques and franchises, department store concessions, multibrand fine leather good dealers, airport shops and online sales, through 20 distribution subsidiaries.
Industry: Luxury Retail
Location: Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Remuneration: Basic + Attractive Commission + Medical leave (AIA panel with no limit per visit)
· Ensuring an excellent customer experience in the store by enforcing company procedures:
· Having a clear understanding of the sales targets set and working with the team to achieve them. Ensuring a focus on the indicators set by management (turnover, customer loyalty, UPT, AUR, ATV, sell-through, service)
· Analysing sales results and indicators in order to produce a weekly business report for management;
· Taking proactive action (turnover, personnel, mystery shoppers, competitive intelligence)
· Suggesting and implementing any corrective measures required to increase sales (merchandising, stock, CRM, team motivation)
· Setting up a client strategy to build a high-quality customer portfolio and identify high-potential customers;
· As an ambassador and representative for the company, taking personal responsibility for ensuring a smooth sales process, particularly in the case of high-potential customers;
· Using the retail space to best advantage in accordance with merchandising concepts and guidelines;
· Organising and structuring the work of the sales team, particularly through involvement in sales;
· Leading team meetings and ensuring that internal and external messages are clearly understood;
· Taking part in the trade show: purchasing goods for the collection, analysing and tracking the budget.
Personnel management/staff development
· Managing, leading and motivating the team effectively, particularly with a view to guaranteeing continuous improvements in sales;
· Setting targets and informing teams of results;
· Optimising schedules by tailoring working periods to daily and seasonal fluctuations and staff absence;
· Recruiting new staff, in collaboration with head office;
· Identifying the potential in all employees, assessing their performance and their scope for improvement, and preparing annual/quarterly evaluations, development opportunities and career paths;
· Working closely with management to check that appropriate training and development activities are provided for staff;
· Participating in and leading training sessions, coaching the team and integrating new employees;
· Dealing with any employees whose conduct or performance falls below expectations and, if necessary, informing management.
Administrative management of the store
· Opening and closing the store, monitoring cash flow, managing deliveries
· Ensuring that stocks and stockrooms are well organised and monitored
· Organising restocks if necessary based on sales
· Organising and conducting annual and rolling stock-takes
· Guaranteeing impeccable after-sales service
· Monitoring and coordinating general services (maintenance, cleaning, repairs in the store, ordering of supplies)
· Ensuring smooth communication and passing on information to head office;
· Providing reports for management.
· Diploma or Degree holder of any related field
· Preferably from Retail, Hotel or F&B industry
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
· Someone who is confident, able to sell and with a positive attitude
· At least 2 years of experience in people management
· Must have depth experience in store operations