Position : Business Development Executive
- Preparing Quotation upon receiving RFQ from customer’s base on the minimum order quantity (MOQ) and annually quantity (EAU).
- Attending discussion with CPM group which include Costing & Product Development team for Technical query (TQ) preparation upon receiving 3D drawing from customer
- Preparing special report on the quotation for customer if requested.
- Notifying Product Development, Costing or Sourcing Section if price code higher compare to the first quotation submission.
- Liaising with customers and follow-up on the submission quotation.
- Confirming TQ with customers once award from customers.
- Creating official code such as internal coding, price maintenance in system (SAP).
- Coordinating for FA meeting with all internal various department i.e. Production, Purchasing including Sourcing, QA, Costing, PD & others upon received the confirm award from customers.
- Briefing on the Update on the TQ has raise before to the entire group.
- Log-in drawing after internal drawing completed by Process department. Submission of TQ updates data from customer to internal department if any.
- Follow-up to ensure part is ship out accordingly to the date line.
- Discussing with customers on quality issue during FA stage if any.
- Follow the Company’s environmental policy and procedures and comply with any environmental related legal or regulatory requirement.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
- Marketing skills.
- Legal knowledge
- Sales skills
- Metal Fabrication skills
- At least 2 years in the related field.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder in the relative field.