Client Background: Financial Trading
Location: Menara Worldwide, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
Tenure: 1-year contract (Renewable based on performance)
Remuneration: 4000 MYR (Basic) + Performance Bonus + Flight Ticket
The Responsibilities of the Role: -
· Handle outbound calls and emails relating to trading and investment opportunities.
· Responsible to attend to VIP customer’s enquiries and requests via phone and emails.
· Promote and offer program features and benefits to Potential customers
· Contact Potential customers and explain to them the benefits of becoming VIP
· Stay in touch with VIP customers and make sure they do not face any problem.
· Organise training sessions online
· Strike the right balance between the needs of the customers and the company
· Delivering high quality, accurate and prompt service to VIP customers meeting or exceeding respective service levels and turnaround times
· Complying with the relevant regulations, internal policies and procedures in the service delivery
· Educate VIP customers on new products, trading trends and how it will add value to the customer
· Establish a trusted advisor relationship, gathering product feedback and helping VIP customer’s plans to maximize their benefit with new feature releases
· Manage VIP customer’s complaints, escalate where necessary and collaborate with various internal stakeholders in order to achieve fair outcomes according to the complaint resolution process
· To capture all relevant information and feed it into CRM
· Any other task(s) as assigned by management.
· NATIVE Vietnamese speaker (fluent) and good command of English
· Experience in a similar position in the forex/commodities industry would be an advantage
· Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
· High level multi-tasking is required
· Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
· Working 5 days in a week based on roster (Mon-Sun : 12pm-8:30pm)
Interested Candidate Kindly Upload Your Update Resume and Click “Apply”