Our Esteemed and Reputable Client is an IT company based in PJ. They are looking for DevOps Engineer with hands on experience in Linux and AWS Server.
- Required skill(s): AWS, Spark, Python, Shell Scripts, LINUX.
- Min 2 years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure and Amazon Web Services
- Min 2 years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language (Perl/Shell/Python)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
The DevOps Engineer works closely with the Software Engineers to help them deploy and operate different systems.
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Spark
- Develop and maintain CI/CD process and procedures.
- Develop scripts for executing extensive test coverage.
- Create, configure and administer container-based and serverless architectures i.e. AWS Lambda, ECS, Kubernetes Engine, etc.
- Manage, maintain and operate the components related to the service including Kubernetes, Docker, Linux and Networking
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
- Manage source control including SVN and GIT