Client Background: Application Specialist - Clinical
Industry: Biomedical and life sciences
Remuneration: basic + bonus
- Manage queries from internal and external customers and provide technical support to any problems encountered by users.
- Plan, organize and conduct courses/ seminar/ workshop/ on products for customers.
- Maintain an in-depth and current knowledge of the users’ application needs.
- Work with relevant sales person to meet the sales team’s demonstration commitments.
- Provide technical training to sales representative and collaborate with them in developing and planning of sales & marketing related activities.
- Prepare weekly activities report to the Supervisor when required.
- Comply with ISO quality management system requirements.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as may be required from the Superior from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree (Master’s degree is a plus) in Biomedical Sciences or Medical Laboratory Technology. Graduates with CGPA > 3.0 are encouraged to apply.
- With a minimum of 1 year of working experience in application support field or clinical laboratory is required. Solid understanding of current medical laboratory methodologies, protocols and QC will be an advantage
- Effective communication skills to clearly articulate technical & product information to both internal & external customers.
- Responsible, independent, well organized and good team member.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel; Allowance is given accordingly.
- Position available for Malaysian citizens only.