Our client company is a Swiss manufacturer of flavors, fragrances and active cosmetic ingredients. As of 2008, it is the world's largest company in the flavor and fragrance industries.
Location: 1st Avenue, Bandar Utama
Remuneration: Base + Contractual Bonus + Performance Bonus + Medical + other benefits
As the Accounts Payable Accountant, you will report to the Accounts Payable Operations Manager.
- Park and post RM, IM&S, Freight, contract & Non-PO vendor invoices, contract vendor invoices.
- Follow-up on parked items.
- Answer internal queries by Givaudan communication channels.
- Perform invoice/credit memo corrections.
- Participate/ organise internal and external query resolution calls
- Root cause analysis of reoccurring errors
- Ensures that all relevant Internal Audit & Business Compliance guidelines, controls and policies are followed
- Raise awareness in case of issues/problems/deviations to P2P Manager as necessary.
- Identify areas of process improvements
- Assist in maintenance of training materials and perform trainings on P2P related topics
- University degree
- Professional experience: At least 2 years minimum relevant AP experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Able to speak, read and write Chinese and English
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.