Industry: Shared service
Location: 1st Avenue, Bandar Utama
Remuneration: Base + Contractual Bonus +Medical + other benefits
Employment: Contract 1year and conversion
- Create, change and follow-up on Purchase Orders based on requirements.
- Perform simplified sourcing activities within the threshold limit. Manage AP workflow when it comes to prices discrepancies. Generate Purchase Order via SAP/SRM proactively.
- Solve problems involving requisitions and purchase orders: check the quality of them, make the tracking of the PO and the follow up of approvals; Create, modify and monitor the PO based on the requirements Create and update the procurement master data (vendors)
- Generate indicators and statistics and consumer spending in the region
- Interact with users in different countries of the region to clarify your specifications and relieve their most frequent consumption and resolve users & vendors’ issues and complaints.
- University degree
- Fluency in English and Hindi in view of business requirement partnering with India counterparts.
- Professional experience: 3-5 years minimum relevant experience in a multicultural Procurement environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.