Our client is Asia's leading communications group with operations and investments around the world. Serving both the corporate and consumer markets, it is committed to bringing the best global communications solutions to customers in the Asia Pacific and beyond.
Our client has a vast network of offices in countries and territories throughout Asia Pacific, in Europe and the USA while having a network of offices around Australia. The Group employs more than 21,000 staff worldwide.
Location: Petaling Jaya
Remuneration: Basic + Medical Coverage + Performance Bonus
· To ensure timeliness and 100% accuracy in all activities relating to payroll administration and processing.
· To assist in the preparation of the monthly payroll and statistic reports to internal and Management reporting.
· Ensuring the employee payroll and ad-hoc payments are handled in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
· Liaise with tax consultants on expatriates’ tax computation and any employee related taxes, if any.
· Prepare and ensure timely submission of EPF, SOCSO and Income Tax to relevant parties.
· Process and file statutory reports/forms.
· Attend to employees' inquiries on payroll matters like Income tax, EPF and SOCSO queries, and addressing those queries.
· Ensure all payroll related transactions are properly charged to respective GL accounts
· To prepare HR documents and reports such as HC Report, Staff Movement Report, Attrition Rate Report, Payroll Summary Report etc. for HRM to review.
· Maintain proper record of documents and filing for easy retrieval.
· To coordinate with the accounts department for the preparation of cheque payments for monthly statutory contribution.
· To draft general correspondences, and ensure proper filing of all HR documentation for easy retrieval and reference.
· Understand and keep abreast with changes in local laws regulating compensation practices to maintain compliance with government regulations.
· Ad hoc duties as and when assigned by immediate superior.
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of HR rules, regulations and benefits schemes. Good with numbers and details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Building effective teams; Prior working experience in a shared service centre
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.