Client Background: A global company devoted to exploring oil, gas and energy solutions.
Industry: Oil & Gas
Location: Offshore & Inshore at KL
Tenure: The contract validity period will be for 12 months duration, with option to extend by another 12 months (Based on performance)
Salary: Based on working experience
· Review EHS procedures as part of the Hess Operating Management System (HOMS) implementation.
· Conduct gap assessments of the EHS procedures against prevailing global standards and develop gap closure plans (if applicable).
· Develop, write and update EHS procedures as part of the HOMS implementation.
· Support and roll out the updated/new EHS procedures, including developing the engagement and roll-out materials for the updated/new EHS procedures.
· Conduct the training and engagement to the users of the updated/new EHS procedures, including at the frontline operating sites (offshore and onshore).
· Preferable Malaysian
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in HSE for offshore oil and gas operations.
· Experienced in providing HSE support to upstream oil and gas operations.
· Experienced as a Safety Engineer implementing HSE programs and initiatives.
· Experienced in developing and delivering HSE materials and training.
· Experienced in conducting EHS audits and reviews.
· Able to travel offshore - BOSIET.
Interested Candidates Kindly Upload Your Update Resume and Click “Apply”