Client Background: Electronic Test Equipment
- To promote and sell R&S Test & Measurement products and solutions to all located customer base.
- To achieve individual and team sales target in line with company growth strategy
- To maintain existing account and develop new account and opportunities.
- To support customers such as organizing and conducting presentations and demonstrations
- Preparation of complete proposal (both technical and commercial) for tender submission
- Be able to work closely with Channel and Distribution Partners
- To analyze market trends and help formulate and implement strategic sales plans.
- To utilize, update and maintain opportunity and lead tracking in CRM database
- To liaise with other R&S personnel (regional sales management team and product group) to ensure specific business opportunities are converted into orders.
- To work together with application team with regards to demo/technical issues.
- To provide sales forecast figure, business development activity, product/customer requirement and market trend for both monthly sales report and meeting.
- Any other task assigned to you from time to time
- Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Telecommunications, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in supplying RF test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators etc.
- Must be able to understand customer test requirement and how to apply R&S products and solutions to fulfill them.
- Experience in an electronic engineering environment, oscilloscope, familiarity with test and measurement market and previous experience with RF technology would be an advantage.
- Good communication and excellent sales skills.
- Good level of IT literacy
- Possess own transport
- Candidate must be highly motivated team player with a desire to be involved with wide range of customers and applications in the test & measurement business