Industry: Insurance backend
Location: KL Sentral
Remuneration: Basic salary
- Ensure all staffs perform excellent customer service.
- Oversee food preparation, presentation, and storage.
- Ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Conduct regular inspections to determine proper standards of hygiene and safety.
- Displays leadership in hospitality and create a positive atmosphere for customer relations.
- Guide and assist staffs to understand customer needs, provide guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Pay attention to the responsibility of outlet sales performance.
- Monitor the stock freshness, staff management (duty roster planning) and understand general operation cost.
-- Candidate must possess minimum SPM or above.
- At least 2~3 years of working experience in F&B or related fields.
- Understand the Ins and Outs of a restaurant’s daily operation.
- Able to start immediately as Overseas Training is required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a positive mindset.
- Leadership skills to boost team performance.