Client Background: MNC Banking
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Remuneration: Basic + Commission
- The role holder has a responsibility to grow the Mortgage business, cross-sell retail banking products and refer potential Premiers customers to Personal Relationship Banker or Managers.
- Understanding and meeting customer needs, maximising the opportunities to achieve the RBWM plan/metrics.
- The jobholder forms an integral part of the Mobile Sales, Branch and wider the management team. The jobholder is expected to identify opportunities in day to day activities that contribute to the success of colleagues.
- Leading the Personal Banking proposition to ensure opportunities are identified and customer needs are met effectively, maximising all available resources.
- The job holder needs to ensure the growth of the portfolio of customers they are responsible for generating mortgage business and making referrals for Premier and Wealth needs to the branch.
- The job holder will need to work closely with the branch Advance Manager, Premier Relationship Banker and Managers to ensure continuous inwards referrals for mortgage needs.
- Work all CCO lists, contact promises, individual solutions and open sale reminders
- Achieve the Mortgage performance minimum standards, Premier and Wealth referrals with other cross-sell penetration rates.
- A minimum requirement of Diploma is needed for this role.
- Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market.
- Proven ability in customer relationship management
- Ability to analyse financial priorities and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs
- An broad knowledge of financial planning and defining customer needs
- An understanding of the needs of the mass affluent customer segment in general
- A full understanding of referral processes
- An understanding of the Mortgage, Advance and Premier Propositions
- High energy and a tenacious approach
- Excellent sales management skills
- Customer driven with a strong focus on quality of service
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability
- An excellent understanding of customer need
- Proficient in English and local language