Client Background: US-Based MNC
Industry: Shared Services Centre
Location: Petaling Jaya
Tenure: 1 year contract
· Point of contact between the company's internal or external customers.
· Manage inbound and outbound calls from internal and external customers.
· Manage daily receiving of customers’ Purchase Orders via email (group mailbox), fax and Non Verbal Communication Tools (NVCT).
· Manage Electronic Data Interface (EDI) Orders and troubleshoot on Idoc error.(Where Applicable)
· Process purchase order received and NVCT request on timely manners.
· Push out Delivery Order and send Picking List or Delivery Note communication to Affiliate Logistics Service Provider.
· Perform Manual Post Goods Issue
· Perform Manual billing (where applicable)
· Process and follow-up on dispute case or open issues.
· Follow-up with replenishment team on stock out or safety stock and advised customer accordingly
· Escalate issues immediately to supervisor following 24:48 hours rule
· Run and analyse daily reports (open orders, credit adjustment, delivered not shipped, shipped not billed, billed not booked).
· Follow-up on open orders or back orders to ensure customers received their goods.
· Update day to day activities in daily trackers (i.e.O2C trackers, email trackers, issue trackers).
· Perform daily filing for record retention.
· Strictly compliance with SOX and company business requirement.
· Perform weekly Operational Controls (OCM), record findings and follow up on mitigation control.
· Perform Monthly OCM & SOx Reports on EOM and EOM+1 and ensure all supporting documents are provided and adequate for review.
· Scan and upload monthly EOM reports to O2B collab site in a timely manner.
· Preparation of Governance Meeting slide and active participation in the meeting.
· Participate in Department Projects and company events.
· Ad hoc project work as required.
· Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance or equivalent.
· Proficiency in English & Thai (Spoken and Written).
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word etc.)
· Two (2) to three (3) years of experience with minimum of one (1) year experience in customer service/SCM/calls centre experience, preferably with a multi-national company.
· Customer service experience in dealing with customer through phone and internal customer.
· Knowledge in order processing.
· Knowledge and experience of SAP is required.