Client Background: Authorized reseller for Dell and Microsoft
Location: Subang Jaya
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
• Responsible for minor day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
• Records Account Payable (AP) & Account Receivables (AR)
• Update unpaid file by print out current supplier invoice.
• Send out payment receipts via email once payment done.
• Issue Purchase Request (PR), Purchase Order (PO), Goods Received Note (GRN) & Delivery Order (DO)
• Place order and ensure timely delivery of goods item to customer.
• Monitor new approved sales order (SO) and request supplier costing as needed.
• Comparing and evaluating offers from supplier.
• Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing.
• Maintain updated record of purchased product, delivery information and supplier invoices.
• Update costing and end user price for all items in system database, following latest price book.
• Ensure the quality of purchased product.
• Generate SKU code for new products.
• Keep track & update supplier incentive
• Maintain proper record and organization of filing system.
• Any other ad hoc /additional task – liaise with management office, courier service and office cleaning.
• Able to handle full set account will be more advantage.
• Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
• Organization, multi-tasking skills and work independently.
• Good negotiation skills
• Possess good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors) and filling procedures.
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
• Able to handle workload pressure in a smart way.
• Experienced as Purchasing Officer or Account Assistant will be more advanced.
• Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Administration or related fields with professional qualifications.
• Restrict to English and Mandarin speaking candidate only.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.