Client Background: Shared Service
Remuneration: basic + bonus
· Ability to write reports and business correspondences
· Provide relevant corporate secretarial support to the company's clients
· Maintain statutory books of the company
· Gain exposure in dealing with government authorities such as CCM, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, SC, MITI and MIDA
· Arrange and schedule board meetings and committee meetings
· Able to handle all corporate secretarial jobs of Public and Private clients from incorporation to liquidation
· Ensure compliance of Companies Act and Listing Requirements update
· Attend directors’ meetings, AGM / EGM
· Make announcements for PLCs
· Handle business meetings with clients and dealings with business associates, and to manage staff
· Familiar with the handling of transfer of shares and e-stamping; registration of foreign companies and its annual filings; application of employment passes; and handling of listed companies
· Prepare and draft corporate resolutions to effect change of officers of companies, change of signatories and preparation of AGM documents
- For those applying for Assistant Associate or above level positions, you must possess at least a Professional Certificate (Chartered Secretary or an ICSA graduate), Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Law or LS issued by CCM, or any other equivalent.
- For those applying for Assistant Associate/Secretarial Clerk positions, if you are a fresh graduates in relevant studies background, you are welcomed and encouraged to apply too.
- For those applying for Associate/Senior Associate positions, you must have at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in corporate secretarial firms, legal firms and public listed companies. You will also need to have good knowledge of Companies Act, 1965 and Listing Requirements (if any).
- We will prefer to work with someone who are:
- Independent and self-motivated
- Able to take on challenges and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English