An US-based MNC established in 1940s, our client touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With over 20,000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage, health and personal care to energy, transportation and semiconductors. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, performance materials, equipment and services.
Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides (Shared Service)
Location: Bangsar South City (Nearby LRT Kerinchi station)
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Remuneration: Base Salary + Performance bonus + Medical benefit + Dental
This position reports to the Supervisor, Supplier Services under SBS SS. The primary responsibility is to process invoices in SAP.
· Perform matching and coding as required by type of invoice
· Ensure all supplier invoices are timely accurately accounted for.
· Checking and enter mandatory information into invoice processing system (SAP) according to job aids.
· Perform 3-way-match for PO-based invoice
· Verify invoice supporting documents contain sufficient coding and approval information, and follow up to resolve problem invoices
· Perform work activities coordinated between other SS teams and business unit.
· Maintain productivity progress and target timelines
· Achieve goals and tasks as business needs
· Manage vendor email inquiries
· Perform direct debit posting and manual payment clearing from bank account
· Being accurate and timely of archiving e-documents to system. E.g. Supplier invoices & Customer delivery notes, etc.
· Perform travel expenses report uploading in SAP
· Diploma/Degree in Accounting or Business Administration with at least 1-2 years’ experience working for a multi-national company preferably in Accounts Payable
· Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
· Knowledge of payables module (SAP) and Shared Service Centre environment is an added advantage.
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and assess relative importance
· Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
· Ability to be an effective team player
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.