Our client is Asia's leading communications group with operations and investments around the world. Serving both the corporate and consumer markets, it is committed to bringing the best global communications solutions to customers in the Asia Pacific and beyond.
Our client has a vast network of offices in countries and territories throughout Asia Pacific, in Europe and the USA while having a network of offices around Australia. The Group employs more than 21,000 staff worldwide.
Remuneration: Basic + Medical Coverage + Performance Bonus
· On Standby basis.
· To take operational ownership of the services in the form of Managed Systems and provide end to end solutions to customers.
· Responsible for overseeing the Citrix infrastructure and conducting system builds, configuring, optimizing, and fine-tuning core enterprise hardware and software systems.
· Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves complex matters pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs.
· Coordinates and monitors troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems.
· Provide substantial communications to customer upon receiving requests from e-mails. Providing a Positive Customer experience, resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
· Attend daily hurdles along with the team and internal managers in order to provide timely updates on incidents, change requests, service requests and the next action plan. Escalation of unresolved incidents promptly to the Operations Manager and Incident Manager.
· Attend meetings with customer from con call on a weekly basis.
· Completion of daily, weekly and monthly reports on timely basis and send it to Operations Manager or to Technical Lead. All incidents, service requests, change requests, problem management, must all be updated on time in accordance to SLA.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
· At least 7 years of experience with Windows server patching, server housekeeping, installation, system performance, DNS, Domain Controllers, GPO.
· Having some knowledge of VMware is a plus.
· Manages clients or their own company Citrix system and its other technologies. Checking and controlling the server, and offering solutions to its problems.
· Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Group Policies, knowledgeable of Xenapp, Xendesktop, PVS and Xenserver Netscaler, Citrix Access Gateway experience desired.
· Supporting and preserving the Virtual Desktop setup of the institution, which includes, the AppSense and XenDesktop, XenApp, and others.
· Fluency in English is a prerequisite with good verbal and written communication skills
· Able to work on Standby when required
· Good awareness of ITIL standards and best practice within operational environments.
· Able to work under pressure and odd hours and prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency. Good team player and a self-starter
· Effectively communicates with other teammates and managers.
· Experienced with reporting and interfacing with senior management
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.