Client Background: MNC
Industry: Shipping Courier services
Location: KL Sentral
Headcount: 1 headcount
Remuneration: Basic salary
· In charge of accounts and able to provide guidance to be a mentor for junior staff.
· Responsible for the preparation of full set of accounts includes handling general ledger & payments activities such as provide accruals, provision for balance sheet accounts, fixed assets and month end schedules, transactions payments etc.
· Ensure timely billings, recording & payments for entities in charged
· Prepare and submit corporate reporting
· Responsible for preparing management accounts, reports, balance sheet reconciliation/schedules in a timely and accurate manner
· Analyze results and explain on the variances.
· To assist in overall accounting and financial functions eg. cash flows management, budgets and forecast
· Ensure integrity of the financial information in the accounting system - Investigate, reconcile and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
· Responsible for statutory audit, local tax regulations inclusive of submission of tax filing/returns and GST/SST/WHT submission
· Ensure compliance with accounting standards, internal controls, statutory filing requirements and reporting in line with the company's policies and procedures.
· Continuous improvement of financial and accounting process and controls
· To liaise with auditors, bankers, tax agents and other relevant authorities
· To perform any other ad-hoc tasks or projects as may be assigned from time to time.
· Must posses at least Diploma or above in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or related studies.
· At least 3 years related experience is required.