Client Background: Singapore MNC
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Remuneration: Basic Salary
· Part of SAP regional support team supporting SAP users using SAP S/4 HANA
· Supporting development team in testing SAP finance (FICO) modules programs and configurations.
· Work with finance and business end users on issues that they are experiencing, including troubleshooting, analysis, and issue replication in a non-production environment.
· Develop deep knowledge of various systems and business processes and how they affect SAP
· Responsible for configuring, testing, documenting and deploying FICO functionality.
· Document requirements for conversions, upgrades, interfaces, business logic, reports, forms and workflow
· Conduct unit testing, integration testing and quality assurance checks.
· Coordinating between the business stakeholders and the deployment teams and responsible for obtaining UAT sign-off
· Communicate regularly to manager on support status
· A degree or diploma level qualification and/or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance or Accounting.
· Must have at least 5-7 years of SAP FI/CO configuration with functional experience in an enterprise grade, multi-subsidiary, multi-country environment with more than 100 users
· Certified SAP Professional and experience in a consulting environment is a plus
· Strong understanding of accounting concepts—formal accounting experience or accreditation a plus
· Experience in retail industry is a plus
· Knowledge of EDI/ IDOC is a plus
· Should have knowledge on SAP Functional modules i.e. SD, MM.
· Must have excellent communication (English) and presentation skills as well as ability to handle questions from users
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.