Client Background: International Retail Chain Brand for Apparel
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor & Penang
Remuneration: Basic Salary + Commission
· Train and develop store teams.
· Conducts on-the-job training & role modelling and deliver the ultimate customer experience.
· Strategize with leadership to develop & execute store action plans to drive store productivity.
· Manage store display, maintenance and customer issues.
· Continuously improves operational performance in stores while considering consistency and the needs of the total store. Actively seeks, identifies and implements internal or external operational best practices.
· Scheduling staff time table and train staff for company culture.
· Assisting finance and HR in store monthly closing documents.
· Overlook the whole store and make best strategies for the store.
· Constantly role modelling for good customer services and educate staff in cross selling boost store sales.
· To report the relevant business information directly to the Area Manager and propose solutions.
· To act as the key member of the management team, to lead and motivate staff by being a role model.
· To act as the key contact person between the store and other departments.
· Assist Visual Merchandiser on planning and maintaining the store display to increase sales.
· Deliver excellent service and respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff on a daily basis.
· Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
· Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
· Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
· Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits to report directly to the Area Manager.
· Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets, updating financial records, staff’s attendance and welfare.
· Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
· Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
· Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
· Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
· Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and sales records.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable
· Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
· Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any principle.
· Minimum 1-2 years of leadership experience is required in similar background.
· Good command of spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Ability to speak in Mandarin would be of value added.
· Customer service experience will be of valuable.
· Presentable appearance.
· Willing to work for 6 days/week.
· Must be able to work according to Retail Shifts, Weekend and Public Holiday.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.