Our client is a Swiss manufacturer of flavours, fragrances and active cosmetic ingredients. As of 2008, it is the world's largest company in the flavour and fragrance industries. The company's scents and flavours are developed for food and beverage makers, and also used in household goods, as well as grooming and personal care products and perfumes. Its flavours and fragrances are usually custom-made and sold under confidentiality agreements
Industry: Shared Service Center
Location: Bandar Utama
Remuneration: Basic + Benefits
- Collection Management: you will resolve simple collection issues, perform collection follow up on potential credit risk accounts with significant past due amounts. You will monitor/follow up collection action with outside agencies and legal counsel
- Credit Management: you will manage and mitigate credit risk by analyzing customer annual financial reports, quarterly and regulatory filings debt service ratings and other reporting tools. Establish and review credit limits for both new and existing accounts. Work with corporate and regional finance to analyze bad debt reserve requirements and recommend monthly accruals. Participate in the quotation and proposal stages to ensure credit terms are appropriate in meeting management’s cash flow objectives and the corporate credit and collections policy
- Dispute/Order Management: you will ensure sound decisions are made regarding the releasing/holding of customer orders based upon financial condition of the account.
- Experience in SAP is highly preferred
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Fluent in Vietnamese Language
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.