Client Background: Established IT Company
Location: Dang Wangi
Remuneration: Basic Salary
- Software testing of e-Commerce and gaming websites.
- Prepare and set up test framework and environment.
- Participate in software design reviews and walk-throughs.
- Work with the end-user and business analysts to understand functional and design specifications of new website features and services.
- Work with the development team to develop unit tests, integration tests, system tests, usability tests, security tests, stress tests and regression tests.
- Recommend test strategy to suit different e-Commerce applications.
- Design and execution of test plans.
- Prepare test data.
- Track and manage software defects using a bug-tracking system.
- Quality assurance of the website's functionality, performance, security, language translations and localizations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Min 4 year of working experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies is essential.
- Strong QA and analytical skills
- Understanding of Windows OS and internet browser combinations (IE, Firefox, Chrome for PC) is necessary.
- Good understanding of the defect lifecycle.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skill
- Some experience with both manual testing and automated testing using QTP or Selenium is preferred.
- Experience in conducting remote software testing and QA of e-Commerce applications is an added advantage.
- Development knowledge with either C#, ASP.NET & MS SQL Server.
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries will be good.
the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.