Industry: Medical Industry
Location: Kamunting, Perak
Position Title: Cost Accountant
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Strong analytical background in budgeting and forecasting, Prior working experience in the Finance Department of a large manufacturing would be an added advantage., Ability to develop ad hoc reports as requested
- Strong analytical background in budgeting and forecasting
- QADS/JDE and Hyperion Financial Management strongly preferred;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Plans, study and collects data to determine cost of project and savings activity such as overhead costs, MATERIAL costs, direct labour and indirect labour costs. Possess experience in BOM, Routing and standard cost set-up.
- Analyses data obtained and record results.
- Analyses actual project costs and savings prepares periodic comparing to forecast and budget.
- Compiles cost information to be used in budget and forecast preparation, year-end and tax package reporting and preparation of government reports.
- Makes estimates on future project cost
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting the project
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.