Position: Cost Accountant – Strategic Projects
• Plans, study and collects data to determine cost of project and savings activity such overhead costs, material costs, direct labour and indirect labour costs. Possess experience in BOM , Routing and standard cost set-up.
• Analyses data obtained and record results.
• Analyses actual project costs and savings, prepares periodic comparisons to forecast and budget.
• Compiles cost information to be used in budget and forecast preparation, year-end and tax package reporting.
• Makes estimates on future project cost
• Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting the project
• Perform any other relevant and related responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time as required by superior.
• Limits of authority is according to the delegated limits by Corporate
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or professional qualification e.g. CA/ACCA/ CIMA/MICPA/CPA
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
• Prior working experience in the Finance Department of a large US based manufacturing would be an added advantage