An US-based MNC established in 1940s, our client touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With over 20,000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage, health and personal care to energy, transportation and semiconductors. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, performance materials, equipment and services.
Working hours: Permanent
Remuneration: Basic + Commission + Mileage claim 0.72/km + toll & parking & mobile (RM200 limit) by reimbursement basis
· To be responsible for sales of Non Eletronic Special Gases (NESG) and to achieve target set in the geographical area assigned to him/her
· To win new businesses (including new products from existing customers)
· To identify new business opportunities from the industrial listing or any other source of information
· To prospect competitors’ customers through “cold-calling” in the existing industrial areas
· To prepare business proposal and make presentation to potential customers
· To work with credit team and check on the prospects financial background before signing the business.
· To work with the Account Executives (keepers) and follow-up on lost business and work our strategies to re-gain them.
· Degree in Science, or Engineering discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or Petrochemical engineering.
· Good communication skill in English. Knowledge of all three major languages (English, Malay and Mandarin) is an added advantage.
· Min three years related working experience in gas or chemical industry.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.