Job Description :
- Participate in custom enterprise application development and maintenance for large corporations both within Asia and worldwide.
- Participate in the software development life-cycle.
- Perform system analysis, design, testing and documentation whenever necessary.
- Perform unit testing and system integration.
- Maintain and support project post-implementation activities.
- Ensure timely delivery of assigned work.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years solid experience, relevant to the following skill sets: COBOL, Mainframe JCL, TSO, COBOL or AS400 CL, COBOL, Insurance knowledge is a plus.
- Opportunity to travel to Asia Pacific country.
- Good Command of English communication skills - both written and spoken.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus point.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Ability to work together with other developers in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to see a task through from assignment to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines.