Job Description :
- Participate in Enterprise application development and maintenance for well known insurance companies in the region.
- Participate in the software development life-cycle.
- Perform system analysis and design, testing and documentation.
- Perform unit testing and system integration testing.
- Maintain and support application post-implementation activities.
- Ensure timely delivery of assigned tasks.
- Provide recommendations and to assist in the preparation of project plans, time and resource estimates, and priorities.
- Responsibility & accountability for the task tracking, reporting & completion to deadline of assigned tasks or team.
- Mentoring and education of junior staff.
- Any other tasks assigned as required.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years solid experience, relevant to the following skill sets:
o MySQL, MSSQL or other relational database design and operation
- Familiar with .NET C# programming, especially on: Multi threading, Windows services, TCP/IP or SFTP programming knowledge.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concept.
- Opportunities to travel to Asia Pacific countries
- Good command of English communication skills - both written and spoken
- Able to communicate in Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- A good team player
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Able to complete task from assignment to completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse programming languages and techniques